Schwibbogen "Half-timbered Village" 230V with USB A port
It is a symbol of the high craftsmanship that characterises the woodwork from the Erzgebirge. Once they were an additional income for the miners in winter. Today, Schwibbogen have been a popular decoration for the Christmas season for over 80 years. In complex and meticulous handiwork, beautiful landscapes are created, which are set in scene by the atmospheric lighting. The light of the Schwibbogen shines particularly beautiful on the windowsill where it creates an inviting atmosphere. But also on a table or a shelf a Schwibbogen is a festive eye-catcher.
The detailed Schwibbogen is made in real handwork and is therefore unique.
- Original Schwibbogen from Erzgebirge
- Exclusively designed for Käthe Wohlfahrt
- NEW with USB A port on the side of the base
- low voltage - durable - energy saving
- with LED illumination
- with cable, plug and USB A port
- electric 230 V (suitable for e.g. Europe, Russia, Australia, China)
- detailed designs
- real wood
- height: 17.3 inch (44 cm)
- width: 28.7 inch (73 cm)
115 V version available, item number: 117-315 (e.g. USA, Kanada, Japan)