Pyramid "Grandma's Christmas parlour"
One of the most beautiful Christmas traditions from the Erzgebirge are pyramids and the stories they tell. The impeller driven by candle heat conjures a wonderful play of light and shadow on ceilings and walls.
The hand-painted figures give the pyramid a very special charm and make each pyramid unique.
- 1-storied pyramid
- traditional craftsmanship
- height: 13.78 inch (35,0 cm)
- width: 9.84 inch (25,0 cm)
- depth: 9.84 inch (25,0 cm)
- material: real wood
- use with 4 tea lights or 4 pyramid candles R14 mm possible
- from the Erzgebirge by the company Hubrig Volkskunst
- Place of manufacture: Zschorlau/Erzgebirge