Beer stein with tin lid "Rothenburg", 0.85l
Beer steins have their origin in the 16th century. To this day, especially in Bavaria, they are an indispensable part of any pub table and enjoy great popularity. Beer steins have long since become a sought-after collector's item worldwide. Therefore a beer mug is the ideal gift for business partners and friends abroad and also the perfect souvenir. This stein honors the history of medieval Rothenburg ob der Tauber by showing one of the town's favorite motifs and a scene from the famous Meistertrunk, the Master Draught.
- Capacity: 0.85 litres
- With pointed tin lid
- Exclusively available from Käthe Wohlfahrt
- With bottom stamp and certificate
- Made in Germany
- Limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide
- Care instructions: Hand wash
- The elaborately designed beer mugs are not suitable for the dishwasher!