"Beergarden" Cuckoo Clock
- Exclusively for Käthe Wohlfahrt produced cuckoo clock made by Anton Schneider.
- The clock shows a typical beer garden scene: Two card players sitting at the table and play cards.
- The waiter comes straight out of the inn, and brings fresh beer.
- On the right side of the house new beer barrels are just arriving.
- eight-day movement
- music work with two melodies ("Trink, Trink, Brüderlein trink" und "In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus")
- very detailed work
- Height 34 cm
- Width 34 cm
- This unique clock comes with a small wooden sign with the inscription: "Exclusive by Käthe Wohlfahrt".