After an exciting and strenuous climb through the highest trees of the jungle, the orangutan mother and her little one have really earned a breather. Exhausted but satisfied, they sit in the treetops and enjoy the view over the vastness of the Southeast Asian jungle.
The wonderful world of animals sets decorative accents during the Christmas season and delights animal lovers and nature lovers alike.
The support of charity organizations has always been a matter of the heart for the Wohlfahrt family. In the course of the 55-year company history, local, national and also international projects have been supported by numerous donations and fundraising campaigns.
Because of the devastating bush fires in Australia in 2020, Käthe Wohlfahrt is now also dedicated to the protection of endangered wildlife. For the Christmas season 2020 koala and kangaroo were the beginning of this animal donation collection, which will be extended with more lovely motives in the upcoming years.
Glass ornament of the "Endangered Wildlife" series
- Available exclusively at Käthe Wohlfahrt®
- Poetry in Glass® - brass comet with crystal is attached to the hook
- indonesian orangutan mother with her child
- colorful series to expand and collect
- charming gift idea for nearly every occasion
- mouth blown glass
- height: 3.35 inch (8,5 cm)